EXPERIENCE
Experience in Yogyakarta
Hi fellas, in this occasion I will write a story about my experience when I'm in Yogyakarta. I went to Jogja with my friends in 2020 when I was going to take the SBMPTN test, I was there for 4 days 3 nights. Yup the test just take one day absolutely😅, in another day Me and my friend go surrounding the city. Our first day in jogja started with a morning jog at the jogja palace after going around the palace we bought snacks around there and went back to boarding home.
In the next day, We continue our journey. We went to malioboro at night, there was really crowded even though at that time covid was rampant. Malioboro at night is so beutiful, we went to the cafe to study for the test in the next day. But, as you know study is 10% (or maybe not up to 10%) take a pictures and playing around 90% 😂. Unfortunately, we can't stay long because of the rules not to leave the house until 09.00 pm.
The day of the test is coming, I take the test in UNY (Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta) yup my dream university. The test took so long for me, but after the test has done We went to Gelato to clearly our brain after take the test. I order yogurt and vanilla ice cream, it's so delicious 🍨. From gelato, we went to buying accessories in Rumah Warna. The last day in Jogja, I walk around malioboro again yes again. because We feel not enough, we buy many things in there. and after we feel tired to walk arround we go back to boarding house to packing our thing. Yes, that's all my experience when I take the test in jogja. It's feel tired but soooooo much fun, if there's question 'do you wanna come back to jogja?' absolutely I said YESSSS 🥲. thanks guys for reading my experience, I hope you someday can go to jogja or come back to jogja ❣. See you.

Jogja is a special city. Many memories and beauty stored there. The charm of Jogja always entices us who have been there to come back to visit it.
BalasHapusmaybe someday we can go back togethe😅😂
HapusAfter reading your story, I became nostalgic when I was on vacation in Jogja. That city is very pretty and very historical, so made me miss everything in there. Maybe next time we can go to jogja with sister ela 😊
BalasHapusyes we should go together next time 😂
HapusThank you for sharing your experience in Jogjakarta. Keep writing.
BalasHapusanytime ma'am, and also thank you ❣
BalasHapus