Introduce
It's About Me
Hi guys!! How are you today? I hope you always in a good condition. This is a second time I write a blog, and I never introduce myself to you all. So in this occasion I will talk a little about me, hope u enjoy.
I'am Lailatul Ngarofah, you guys can call me Ela. I was born in Trenggalek but when I'm in 1 years old my parents bring me to Jakarta. Yup I live in Jakarta until I'm in Junior High School. I have a young brother, he's name is Rafif. By the way, I don't know for sure how old my brother now haha. I love reading and watching movie. Fyi, I'm dreaming that I have a room full of books and there is also mini bioskop in my house. OMG I want that dream really come true xixi. And the last but not least thing that I love is food, food always bring my mood back. Do you agree that food can bring our mood back?
Like that I said above, I'm in Jakarta until I'm in Junior High School. When I'm graduated from Junior High School, I continue my education in one of Islamic Boarding School in Trenggalek, Jawa Timur. And after that now I took one of any major in UIN Sayyid Ali Rahmatullah Tulungagung. Maybe you will wonder "why you not take a major in Jakarta?" "why you not school in Jakarta?". The answer is I like to challenge myself, I want to be more independent and because I'am accepted there xixi. But I think it's so much fun to explore place that I never visited. Okay all maybe that's a little story about me, see you in my next writing guys!!!!

Yes, I agree with you. Eat delicious food can bring our mood back and make us feel have more energy to do activities
BalasHapusbtw sis, what is your most favorite food ?
HapusMeatball 😅 how about you?
HapusI like fried rice
HapusGood introduction. Keep writing.
BalasHapusokay thank u ma'am 😁✊🏻
HapusYour dream is just the same as mine. I wish I've a room that contained a lot of books. Anyway, what's ur fav book genre?
BalasHapusmy fav book genre is fantasy, how bout u?
Hapus