MAKING

 Making Piscok



    Hi everyone...as you see in my tittle of writing today. I will tell you about my activity this day that is making piscok. Actually, I have wanted to make piscok for a long time but was hindered by being lazy 🥲 and going to college. Before I'm making piscok, I went to market to buy the materials.

    making piscok is very easy we only need bananas, spring roll skins, flour, meises and cheese. But, after researching I have not bought meises nor cheese. Early in the morning I walked around the stalls and it turned out that they didn't have meises and cheese, and some of the stalls weren't even open yet. Supermarkets are not open yet. After turning around a few places I finally found the cheese, but not the meises. So, I bought cocoa powder. After returning I also just realized that what I bought was not spring roll skin but dumpling skin😅. But it's ok, still usable. after all the mess I started frying. And as long as you know my banana fritters are burnt, because I forgot to turn down the fire. After that I didn't give up, I kept trying again. Finally after a few tries the taste and doneness just right. Maybe in the future I will try some more snacks. Sooo stay tuned guys.

    

Komentar