Holidays but not really holidays
Hi guys welcome back to my blog, so in this occasion i want to tell you about my holiday.
As you know in my preview blog, there is a celebration of Maulid in my boarding school. After the celebration of Maulid, The next day my boarding school was off for 4 days. But, because my home is far away and there is another offline lecture, I just stayed in boarding school with another friend who didn't come home. So, I spend my holidays in boarding school, I surrounded the Tulungagung city. In the first day of holiday, I went to Mie Gacoan with my friend in the night. Fortunately, the place is not crowded by people, but after I sit the place became crowd. After I eat in Mie Gacoan we back to boarding school, because we sleep in boarding school we can't back too late.
And in the second day, I went to Balung Kawuk in Ngunut, Tulungagung. The place is not crowd because when I arrived there, there's turns out raining. I stopped in one of angkringan there, I order fried rice and ice tea. I took a lot of picture there because the place is good. And in the another day me and my friend intend to go arround Tulungagung, but unfortunately we got rained in the middle of the road. Finally we stopped in Teras Kota to eat some food. And as you know the holidays end quickly, its time to back to the real world.

Komentar
Posting Komentar