Writing??


hello people, in this occasion I will write about writing

 writing may be one part of people, writing is not merely crossing out a word or letter on paper or the internet.  Writing can mean our feelings, by writing we can express things that we may not necessarily be able to put into words.  yup that's writing in my opinion.  I'll tell you a little story, writing (like what I do now) used to be a hobby for me, even now maybe I still like to write.

I used to like to write things that might not be able to be disclosed to the people around us or we used to debut with a diary.  I also like to write some quotations from words that I see on the internet, books, television and various other sources.  and yup until when I was in college I still like to write down these things but no longer in the form of writing on a piece of paper but on my cellphone.  until finally in semester 5 I met a course taught by Ma'am Nurul, she gave us the opportunity every week to write on the blog.  At first it was burdensome but after I did I started to enjoy it.  I write about many interesting experiences, introduce people to my world, write about my daily life and so on.  This course made me excited to write again.  thank you ma'am for giving us a place to continue working in written form, I hope what you have can be useful for us in the future.


Komentar

  1. Alhamdu lillah. My purpose is to build habit in writing, and to reveal your talent. I am sure you all have talent, but it still unseen, it is beneath a 'carpet'. You are one of my talented students. Keep writing and keep sharing.

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar