writing course

     Writing course, maybe when you hear that it can make you feel 'what a bored course'. You can't say that before you're in mam Nurul class. So what is the meaning of writing? writing according to Wikipedia is a medium of human communication which involves the representation of a language through a system of physically inscribed, mechanically transferred, or digitally represented symbols. yup, by writing we can express all emotions, feelings that we are thinking about. Often writing is a field where we seek sustenance and also pour out our hobbies.

    like what I said above, you can't say writing is boring until you're in mam Nurul class. Why can i say this? because of my first impression when I found out that there was a writing course in this semester, I felt it was boring and tiring because we had to write. After that we went to class mam Nurul I still think that writing is boring especially since we have to write it every week. I was thinking about what to write next. It really bothers me a lot.

     After I wrote for the first time, I found it fun to write because I could express everything that was on my mind at that time. The theme given for this course is also free. Not fixated on one theme, it makes it easier for us to write freely. Whether it's about daily activities, our experiences and many more. This doesn't depress me at all. 

     It doesn't stop there, I feel a little pressured when in this writing course we are asked to upload our writing on the blog. because I feel embarrassed to upload it. with a little compulsion for a long time I got used to writing and uploading it every week. even after this course ended I felt addicted to writing. because actually I always liked to write, but I never had the courage to publish it.

    I hope this course will make me more enthusiastic about writing. even though it's not routine, I hope that this is a good thing for the future either for me or for other friends. and I want to thank my lecturer mam nurul, who has made me more confident in writing. I hope good things are always with you mam.

Komentar